I don't think there is a way....

The only thing I can think of is to reverse your term comparator (flex
lets you specify a custom term order); then the terms are indexed in
reversed order and your first term is the "last".

You can seek by ord though. So you could seek backwards by moving the
ord backwards, but, this will be severely inefficient

Mike