Hi All:
I am already have integrated Lucene 2.9RC2 with Lucene Domain Index:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddgw7sjp_54fgj9kg
As usual, a new Lucene version do a fastest product :)
All my internal test runs OK and I only need to re-test on 10g database.
Once Lucene 2.9 is ready for production I'll put a new binary
distribution of Lucene Domain Index, updating the docs to reflect the
new functionality of TopFieldCollector which is available from the SQL
layer through the combination of lscore() and lcontains(,,'sort',..)
operators.
Thanks a lot to all the dev group to release a new great piece of software.
Best regards, Marcelo.