Maybe add to each doc a field numVolunteers and then constraint the query to
vol:krish and vol:raj and numvol:2 (something like that)?
On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 9:49 AM, ba3 wrote:

Hi,

In the documents which contain the volunteer information :

Doc1 :
volunteer krish
volunteer john
volunteer Raj

Doc2 :
volunteer krish
volunteer Raj
volunteer Ganesh

Doc3 :
volunteer krish
volunteer Raj

The documents having ONLY krish and Raj as the volunteers need to be found.
As in above snapshot of docs, the doc3 alone qualifies in the result and
not
the first two. Using boolean query I could find the three documents.

Can you please suggest me some pointers as to how this can be achieved.

-- Regards
Ba3