Folks,
Could anyone tell me the significance of the naming of the cfs files in the
luceneindex e.g. _1pp.cfs, _2kk.cfs etc.
I have observed many differently named files being created temporarily while
the index is being built, but the same set of named files are in place once
the index has finished building.
Can I rely on the index files always having the same names once index
buildng is complete? This would greatly simplify my auto ftp'ing of the
files up to a web server via an SSIS package.
Thanks