Hi Glen,

Is your source code available? I would like to have a look at it and check if whatever I have tried makes sense.

--Regards,
Rakesh S

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:51:51 -0400
From: glen.newton@gmail.com
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Concurrent query benchmarks, with 1,2,4,8 readers

Lutan,

Yes, no problem. I am away at a conference next week but plan to
release the code the following week. Is this OK for you?

thanks,

Glen

2008/6/13 lutan <wsnet@live.cn>:
TO: Glen Newton Could I get your test code or code architecture for study.
I have try to using java.util.concurrent package(
like ArrayBlockingQueue ThreadPoolExecutor;)
with lucene,but it is no successful.I don't
know how to design.

Thanks ! my emial: wsnet@live.cn
多个邮箱同步管理,live mail客户端万人抢用中
http://get.live.cn/product/mail.html

--

-
Timely update on all current affairs, sports, events and all thats in News here on MSN videos.

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene
postedJun 11, '08 at 6:08p
activeJun 25, '08 at 10:56a