I am quite new to the lucene scene and I need your help :-)
There are several document classes. Lets say documents from class A,
B, C, D and E. What I need is the following:

1) I want to search over all classes together. So the query should hit
results from all different classes - ideally it is possible
to limit the results from each class to lets say 10 or 20 results per
class.

2) I want to search over all classes seperately.

My first idea was to have one index per class and use a MultiReader
for searching over all classes and use an IndexReader for
searching over the classes seperately. Right now I have 3 questions:
1. Is that a good idea?
2. Is there a way to identify the index a result comes from?
3. Is it possible to limit the results to a number of hits from each

Thank you,
Sascha