Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 11:02:38 +0530
From: anshumg@gmail.com
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: slow FieldCacheImpl.createValue

Hey Alex,
I guess you haven't tried warming up the engine before putting it to use.
Though one of the simpler implementation, you could try warming up the
engine first by sending a few searches and then put it to use (put it into
the serving machine loop). You could also do a little bit of preprocessing
while initializing the daemon rather than waiting for the search to hit it.
I hope I understood the problem correctly here, else would have to look into
it.

--
Anshum

用部落格分享照片、影音、趣味小工具和最愛清單,盡情秀出你自己 — Windows Live Spaces
http://spaces.live.com/

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene
postedMay 19, '08 at 6:57p