The problem here is that you'll have to keep deleting and
adding your documents in order to update the counter field for
all of these solutions, and I doubt that's what you really want
to do. There is much discussion of updating a document that's
already in the index, but I don't think it's there yet.

I know this has been discussed in the mailing list, so you might
want to search the searchable archive on this...

Best
Erick