Hi Rakesh,

This doesn't look like a user-generated query. Have you considered building the Query via the API instead of using QueryParser?

With QueryParser, you should get the results you want with syntax like:

+(i_title:indoor* OR i_description:indoor*) -i_published:false +i_topicsClasses.id:1_1_*_*

Have you tried this yet?

Steve