De : Leire Urcelay
Envoyé : lundi, 5. novembre 2007 13:02
À : java-user@lucene.apache.org
Objet : blank space before special characters

Hello,

I have the following problem with my lucene index.

When indexing fields containing special characters (like &), a blank space
is inserted before the special character. For example: the content
"L'article" is indexed as "L '" (with a blank space between 'L' and
'&').

Is there any way to avoid that?

The characteristics of my field are the following: Indexed, Tokenized,
Stored and Term Vector.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Leire