A three field boolean query isn't very complex, so I don't
think that's a problem. Although it does depend a bit upon
how many terms you allow.

But I'd try the simplest thing first, which would be to put
all the terms in a fulltext field as well as in individual terms.

Then get some performance measurements and some
idea of what the total size of the index will be and make
some decisions at that point.

It's actually remarkably easy to switch from one
of those solutions to the other if performance isn't what
you need. In general, I've had better luck not worrying
about space and going for simple code, *then* changing
things around if there's a problem.

Best
Erick