Oh geeze. Gmail ripped my pretty table to shreds. Let me try again:
-- id title
title score director director score year year
score overall score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A1 T3
Jonathan
Mostow 2003

.3
.7 1 2.0
B5 Terminator 3: Rise of the machines
Mostow, J. 2003
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A1 The Kid & I
Penelope Spheeris
2005

.6 0
.1 0.7
B5 The Kid
Jon Turteltaub
2000

On 4/11/07, Daniel Einspanjer wrote:
Not really. The explain scores aren't normalized and I also couldn't
find a way to get the explain data as anything other than a whitespace
formatted text blob from Solr. Keep in mind that they need confidence
factors from one query to the next. With the explain scores, they can
have wildly different value ranges from query to query. The reviewers
need to be able to see information about the top item of a particular
match. maybe in a layout along the lines of:

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene
postedApr 11, '07 at 12:04a
activeMay 31, '07 at 1:31a