Van Nguyen wrote:

I just want results that have:

ID: 1234 OR 2344 OR 2323

LOCATION: A1

LANGUAGE: ENU

This query returns everything from my index. How would I create a query
that will only return results the must have LOCATION and LANGUAGE and
have only those three IDs.
I think you'll need to put the three ID-based TermQuerys into a
sub-BooleanQuery instead of the top-level query. Something like this:

BooleanQuery subquery = new BooleanQuery();
subquery.add(term1, BooleanClause.Occur.Should);
subquery.add(term2, BooleanClause.Occur.Should);
subquery.add(term3, BooleanClause.Occur.Should);
query.add(subquery, BooleanClause.Occur.MUST);

Good luck!

--MDC