I have a question regarding the results I get back from a fuzzyquery.
If I were to do a fuzzy search on:

Classic series

Should it come back with a result like:

Standard Series Non Vented Hat - Class E&G

If I do a search on:

Clssic Series

it will return the same results I get from a non-fuzzy search.

------

This is the code:

String[] searchTerms = however I parse the search string

for (int i=0; i<searchTerms.length; i++)
{
Query temp = new FuzzyQuery(new Term("CONTENTS",
stringField[i]));
// add search words into query
query.add(temp, BooleanClause.Occur.MUST);
}
Hits hits = is.search(query);

Van Nguyen
This communication and any documents, files, or previous electronic mail messages attached to it constitute
an electronic communication within the scope of the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 USCA 2510.
This communication may contain non-public, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the
sole use of the designated recipient(s). The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is
strictly prohibited under 18 USCA 2511 and any applicable laws.

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene
postedJun 1, '06 at 12:06a
activeJun 1, '06 at 12:06a