From: karl wettin
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:42 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: sorting issues
On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 15:42 -0700, Van Nguyen wrote:

Does anyone have any sorting issues in lucene? When lucene is
returning results from my query, I get results similar to this:

E.D. BULLARD
E.D. BULLARD
MINE SAFETY APPL MSA
NORTH SAFETY PRODUCT
NORTH SAFETY PRODUCT
MINE SAFETY APPL MSA
MINE SAFETY APPL MSA
NORTH SAFETY PRODUCT
What did you expect, and why?

This communication and any documents, files, or previous electronic mail messages attached to it constitute
an electronic communication within the scope of the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 USCA 2510.
This communication may contain non-public, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the
sole use of the designated recipient(s). The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is
strictly prohibited under 18 USCA 2511 and any applicable laws.