Från: Erik Hatcher
Skickat: to 2006-05-18 20:09
Till: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Ämne: Re: SV: SV: SV: SV: Sort problematics

On May 18, 2006, at 11:33 AM, Marcus Falck wrote:
But it will still require A LOT of RAM just to cache!
Well, the more RAM you have the better when it comes to Solr
responsiveness, I'm sure. But, Solr leverages some caching
cleverness so the queries and filters used most frequently are in RAM
and lesser used items get dropped from the cache and loaded
dynamically. Quite cool stuff! I'm just beginning to leverage it
myself and its working nicely.

Erik