I have downloaded the latest release lucene 1.9.I have deployed in
tomcat.
When i search from the front end.It gives me the message.Please tell me
how to use lucene 1.9 .

Welcome to the Lucene Template application. (This is the header)

Document Summary
null <http://localhost:8080/luceneweb/null> null
null <http://localhost:8080/luceneweb/null> null
null <http://localhost:8080/luceneweb/null> null

<http://localhost:8080/luceneweb/null>

DISCLAIMER:

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene
postedMar 7, '06 at 10:36a
activeMar 7, '06 at 10:56a
websitelucene.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Haritha_Parvatham: 1 post Murat Yakici: 1 post