Serkan,

it's easier using the IndexReader class to get the information you need.
If you just need the doc frequency of each term you could use the sample.

IndexReader ir = null;
try {
if (!IndexReader.indexExists("tmp/index"))
return;
ir = IndexReader.open("/tmp/index");
TermEnum termEnum = ir.terms();
while (termEnum.next()) {
Term t = termEnum.term();
System.out.println(t.text() + " --> " + ir.docFreq(t));

catch (IOException e) {
System.out.println(e.toString());
}
finally {
if (ir != null) {
try {
ir.close();
} catch (IOException e) {
System.err.println("IOException, opened IndexReader
can't be closed: " + e.toString());

hope this helps,
Bernhard

Serkan Oktar wrote:
I want to build a list of terms of all documents and their frequency data.
It seems the information I need is in "tis" and "tii" files. However I havent't found a way to handle them till now.

How can I get the term frequency data?

Thanks ,
Serkan