From: "Jeff Linwood" <jeff@greenninja.com>
To: "Lucene Users List" <lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: any C++ implementations in the works

Wouldn't it be easier to write a simple parser in C++ using your
libraries that creates XML out of your ASN.1? I know, it'll balloon your
130G to a terabyte or so, but maybe you could gzip it as you go along?

Marc Dumontier wrote:
I was wondering if there's any open source projects attempting to create
a C++ implementation similar to Lucene.
I use lucene for a project which has modest text indexing needs for XML
data, but i need an implementation which can index BER encoded ASN.1, and I
only have those parsers available in C/C++ (130GB of binary data)
Marc