I am having the same problem with words "ON", "OR" and "IN",
standing for, Ontario, Oregon and Indiana. I have created my own
Analyzer and remove the stop word "on", "or" and "in" and I have
the same results.

Is there another place in the code that is using those stop words ?

Anybody with the same problem ?

Alain Lauzon