At 14:51 2003-01-22 -0500, you wrote:
Alain -

Are you sure you are using the analyzer you wrote for both indexing and
querying?

Peter

Alain Lauzon wrote:
Yes, I replaced all StandardAnalyzer with my CompanyAnalyzer and that is
what I am
using at indexing and querying time.

Finally I was fed up and I manually parsed the state field and put
"ontario" when
it was "ON" and so on for "OR" and "IN". I did the same parse for the
query and
reversed the parse when displaying the state field so that it will
display ON and
not ontario.

I do not understand what is the bug but I countoured it.

Alain Lauzon