That's what I did. ;-(
At 10:24 2003-01-22 -0800, you wrote:
You don't say whether you threw away the old index or if you switched
the Analyzer on an existing index.
You should throw the old index away and reindex all of your docs with
an Analyzer that handles ON, OR, IN, etc.

Otis

--- Alain Lauzon wrote:
I am having the same problem with words "ON", "OR" and "IN",
standing for, Ontario, Oregon and Indiana. I have created my own
Analyzer and remove the stop word "on", "or" and "in" and I have
the same results.

Is there another place in the code that is using those stop words ?

Anybody with the same problem ?

Alain Lauzon