I have noticed that I can not search using capital letters for some reason.
If I try to do a search on "SPINAL CORD" and if I use a query like SPI* AND
COR*, I get no results back. If I use lowercase (spi* AND cor*) however, I
get the results back. I am using a standard analyzer. Does anyone know why?
Thanks!
You need to use the _same_ analyzer for analyzing the documents when
indexing them as you do when you parse the query. You may be using
a different analyzer for tokenization than for query parsing...