Hi zaq,

Have you tried using TermVectors?

----- Original Message -----
From: "zaq" <b143600@klzlk.com>
To: general@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:41:09 PM
Subject: searching for finiite keyword matches

Hi all,

I've been trying to figure out the best way to search a document for a set
of given keywords. In other words, I have a defined set of keywords I want
to match and a document within which to search for those keywords. I also
need to know which of the keywords match and not just whether any did.
Certainly, the simplest way seems to just run a query for each keyword
against the index that the doc is in. But seems rather crude and if the list
of keywords gets large, would be a nasty performance problem.

Can't figure out any more clever and/or efficient way to go about it. Any
suggestions?

Cheers,
Zaq