Hi Racola,

You can get all the Terms from the Index from the IndexReader like in the
code below. I'm uding Luvene Java and don't know much of .Net. But
customized sorting can easily be done with a the Set collections (Like
SortedSet).

Regards,

Evert

Directory dir = FSDirectory.getDirectory(indexLocation);
IndexReader reader = IndexReader.open(dir);
TermEnum terms = reader.terms();