Grokbase Groups Lucene dev July 2013
Hello,

Thanks so much for accepting the project proposal. I've started the coding
work. I'll keep you all posted of my work.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Ajay Bhat wrote:

Hi,

I have a question regarding one of the interfaces in the orig version.

The IOReporter.java [1] is used by the Hadoop Plugin [2] and it only has 2
functions which are implemented by Hadoop Plugin. Is this interface really
needed? Can't I just use the functions as is in Hadoop class without
needing to get the IOReporter?

[1]
http://luke.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/src/org/getopt/luke/plugins/IOReporter.java

[2]