Grokbase Groups Lucene dev July 2013
Hi Sujit,

Thanks for your comments. There was actually some discussion earlier about
whether or not Solr was the highest priority.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-dev/201307.mbox/%3C0F7176D08A99494EBF1E129298E12904%40JackKrupansky%3E
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-dev/201307.mbox/%3CCAOdYfZVQ1WzWhYVeKgwpA%3DmQVONxo4XiLza28geV2L1PCpcQJg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Right now I don't think I could do the integration with Solr since (a) I
don't know enough Javascript to work with Solr and (b) The time for
submitting proposals for the program is over.

The project duration is scheduled till end of October. After that or if I
get time during project period I'll try and work with other functionalities
of Luke and then try for Solr. I think its best to make Luke completely
functioning before integrating with the trunk, and this is better in
incremental steps.