Grokbase Groups Lucene dev July 2013
Hi all,

I want to do the Jira issue LUCENE 2562 : Make Luke a Lucene/Solr module
[1] as a project. This project will be for the ASF-ICFOSS programme [2] by
Luciano Resende [3] and the proposal has to be submitted before July 19th,
2013.

For this I *urgently need a mentor* from the Lucene community, so would
someone please consent to be my mentor for this project? I understand if
you are busy with other development commitments, but I'd be happy with a
little general guidance, and some reminding if I'm going away the proposed
goals too much.

The proposal is at :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Vu5YB6C7WLDxnG01BnZXFEKUC3EQYb0Y5_tCJFb_sc/

I'm focusing mainly on the porting of plugins of the app. If you have some
suggestions for the proposal I will be glad to hear them, and I will give
you comment access if you want as well.

Thanks and regards,
Ajay

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2562