Grokbase Groups Lucene dev July 2013
Guys, I really do need a mentor urgently for this project so I can post my
proposal to the ASF ICFOSS page [1], since as part of the programme we have
to be allotted a mentor.

I understand if people are too busy with other commitments to
development. In that case, I wouldn't bug the mentor too much if
they're on their busy
schedule. I just need some general guidance and for the mentor to point out
if I'm going in the wrong direction for this project.

Thanks,
Ajay

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ASF-ICFOSS+Pilot+Mentoring+Programme