Grokbase Groups Lucene dev July 2013
Thanks Mark. I've given you comment access as well so you can comment on
specific parts of the proposal

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:51 PM, Mark Miller wrote:

You can put my down for the mentor.

- Mark

On Jul 17, 2013, at 2:04 PM, Ajay Bhat wrote:

Hi all,

I want to do the Jira issue LUCENE 2562 : Make Luke a Lucene/Solr module
[1] as a project. This project will be for the ASF-ICFOSS programme [2] by
Luciano Resende [3] and the proposal has to be submitted before July 19th,
2013.

For this I *urgently need a mentor* from the Lucene community, so would
someone please consent to be my mentor for this project? I understand if
you are busy with other development commitments, but I'd be happy with a
little general guidance, and some reminding if I'm going away the proposed
goals too much.

The proposal is at :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Vu5YB6C7WLDxnG01BnZXFEKUC3EQYb0Y5_tCJFb_sc/

I'm focusing mainly on the porting of plugins of the app. If you have some
suggestions for the proposal I will be glad to hear them, and I will give
you comment access if you want as well.

Thanks and regards,
Ajay

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2562