Grokbase Groups Lucene dev July 2013
Thanks Mark.

I've got to make a project proposal at this page.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ASF-ICFOSS+Pilot+Mentoring+Programme

Shall I include you as a mentor? Would anyone else like to be a mentor to
this project alongwith Mark?

I've also got some preliminary questions about the issue

1. You mention that the UI, currently using Java (Swing I presume?) needs
to be ported to another toolkit. May I ask why?
2. For porting, is there a preferred toolkit you'd like it to be ported to
or any you, like the PyGTK?
3. Has the work on Pivot been completed? If not, what else is to be done?
4. Can I run Luke by itself or should it be built alongwith Lucene as it
refers some classes of Lucene?

Also, it would be great if you could link me to some slides or posts about
Luke (the first two links on the issue page don't seem to work)

Regards,

Ajay