I would definitely give it a hole bunch of love if only I understood how to
have it working :)

I did a few tests based on the test cases provided in the current version
but without any success...
Moreover, as far as I recall,during my tests some method calls were
deprecated in favour of more recent Lucene 2.9 methods. So I don't know if
it needs rewriting or not.

I would love to write the javadoc for the entire spatial contrib (I have
some time to do it) but I would really need to understand and to have a
working example to base my writings on ... as for now I am pretty lost.

Cheers,

Alex

groupdev @
categorieslucene