init() is trivial, just look at the initialValue() method in
ThreadLocal - similar code needs to be added to CloseableThreadLocal
On Sep 15, 2008, at 4:20 PM, Jason Rutherglen wrote:

This patch will take some time. I think there needs to be an init
method like regular threadlocal in the new CloseableThreadLocal. Are
there any thoughts on this? Should I just take a swing at it and
we'll see what happens?

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Michael McCandless