Grokbase Groups Kafka users June 2016
Hi Tom,

That's great, I thought as much, thanks for taking the time to respond,
much appreciated!

Cheers
On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Tom Crayford wrote:

Hi,

Kafka is designed to distribute traffic between brokers itself. It's
naturally distributed and does not need, and indeed will not work behind a
load balancer. I'd recommend reading the docs for more, but
http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#design_loadbalancing is a good
start.

Thanks

Tom Crayford