Grokbase Groups Hive user July 2011
on a side note, i'm looking at adding indexes to our hive tables as well, is
there a performance/space trade off comparison or metrics?

thx!
On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Siddharth Ramanan wrote:

Hi all,
I have used compact index for my table and the response time is
same for a query with as well as without index now. Previously, it was
showing improvement. I just changed some parameters to increase heap size
and then it is behaving weird. so, how can I make sure that my query is
using index?

Thanks,
Siddharth

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop
postedJul 28, '11 at 8:20p
activeAug 5, '11 at 10:02p
websitehive.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Siddharth Ramanan: 4 posts Shouguo Li: 1 post