From: Igor Tatarinov <igor@decide.com>
To: user@hive.apache.org; Ayon Sinha <ayonsinha@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: Is there a way to have column headers in results

set hive.cli.print.header=true;

should work.

igor
decide.com

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Ayon Sinha wrote:

Hi,
I wanted to find out if there is a way to get column headers in the results for the queries.

-Ayon
See My Photos on Flickr
Also check out my Blog for answers to commonly asked questions.

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop
postedJul 21, '11 at 7:58p
activeJul 21, '11 at 9:07p
websitehive.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Ayon Sinha: 2 posts Igor Tatarinov: 1 post