From: Satoshi Yamada
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 04:32 AM Pacific Standard Time
To: user@hive.apache.org
Subject: Re: comment out hive script file

Thanks, Edward, and sorry for late reply.
I want to add comment in the file using with "hive -f".
$ cat sample_select.hql
-- some commentSELECT something FROM sample_table;
$ hive -f sample_select.hql
Sample above does not work. Either "#" or "/* */" doesnot work.
So, is there no way to add comment in the file?
Thanks,satoshi