Grokbase Groups Hive user June 2011
Hey there,

With some wiki migration magic from Brock Noland (assisted by Gavin from INFRA), we've moved all of the content from MoinMoin to Confluence.

The new location is here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive

All of the MoinMoin pages have been deleted; this is to make sure people don't accidentally keep editing there. I left behind some forwarding info.

We need your help (or at least tolerance) to deal with some of the imperfections in the migration process:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/AboutThisWiki

If you already an editor on the old wiki, or if you would like to help with fixing/editing now, contact me for write access to the new one. If you turn out to be a spammer, I will hunt you down, disembowel you, and feed your entrails to my dog.

JVS

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop
postedJun 26, '11 at 11:23p