Grokbase Groups Hive user June 2011
I submit a question like this before, but somehow that question is never
delivered. I can even find my question in google. Since I cannot find any
admin e-mail/feedback form on the hive website that I can ask why the last
question is not delivered. There is not much option other than to post the
question again and hope that the question get through this time. Sorry for
the double posting if you have seen my last e-mail.

What is the behaviour if a client of hive crashes in the middle of running
a "load data inpath" for either a local file or a file on HDFS? Will the
file be partially loaded in the db? Thanks.

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop
postedJun 13, '11 at 10:47p
activeJun 15, '11 at 7:47p