Grokbase Groups Hive user May 2011
Thanks Ashish. Now using Java for implementation.

Regards,
Tamil
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 12:30 AM, Ashish Thusoo wrote:

With streaming, UDF or UDTFs you would get almost any kind of control flow
you want without having those features implemented in Hive proper. For udf,
udaf or udtf you use java for implementation. In streaming you can use any
language of your choice. Not sure if this addresses stuff?

Ashish