From: Sunderlin, Mark
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 6:26 AM
To: 'user@hive.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Hive Not Returning Column Names, even what not using 'When'??

Hey Peter, this looks like it ought to work for me but .... The link to the hive 0.5 hive drivers ... seems broken???

http://buyitnw.appspot.com/aws.amazon.com/developertools/Elastic-MapReduce/0196055244487017

seems to be the link from the site you mention below, but it returns a blank page?

The link to the 0.7 drivers: http://aws.amazon.com/developertools/Elastic-MapReduce/1818074809286277

Seems to work just fine.

p.s. Wonder if by chance you work at the Amazon office right down the street from AOL here in N. Va.

---
Mark E. Sunderlin
Solutions Architect |AOL Data Warehouse
P: 703-256-6935 | C: 540-327-6222