Dear All

Thank you for who gave me advices, but it seems that I didn't explained my
problem exactly.
I have asked a question regarding 'Imporing a file wich include delimiter
into HIVE'.

In this case, I need to import a file wich includes " | " pipe without
terminating the importing process.

As you all know, other language programs have escaping method like "/", " `
` ".

What should I do for escaping when I import file inot HIVE?

Regards,
Henny Ahn (ahneuigun@gamil.com)