ah ... try :

it says that one can escape using:

CREATE TABLE table1 (a STRING, b STRING)
ROW FORMAT DELIMITED FIELDS TERMINATED BY '\t' ESCAPED BY '\\';

Cheers,
Ajo

2011/2/17 안의건 <ahneuigun@gmail.com>
Dear All

Thank you for who gave me advices, but it seems that I didn't explained my
problem exactly.
I have asked a question regarding 'Imporing a file wich include delimiter
into HIVE'.

In this case, I need to import a file wich includes " | " pipe without
terminating the importing process.

As you all know, other language programs have escaping method like "/", "
` ` ".

What should I do for escaping when I import file inot HIVE?

Regards,
Henny Ahn (ahneuigun@gamil.com)