hmmm, I've seen mention of SymLink but I don't yet grasp how it works/applies to selecting files to process. Also, I don't have much control over how the data gets to the bucket I end up reading from, hence the need to powerfully select.

Could you point me to some SymLink documentation or an example so I can give it a try?

Many thanks,
Avram