At the last Hive contributor meeting, we tentatively resolved to do a time-based release ASAP since so much has buffered up already. There were suggestions for various features we might want to consider getting into 0.7, but none were identified as "must". Some features (such as indexing) are currently in an incomplete state for end users, so we should call those out as part of the release.

Carl Steinbach will be doing release management again for 0.7, so he can fill in more details as plans shape up.

JVS