Hive users etc are encouraged to vote too :)

JVS (gotta love cut-and-paste)
On Oct 22, 2010, at 2:51 PM, Ashish Thusoo wrote:

Hi Folks,

I propose that we adopt the following bylaws for the Apache Hive Project

https://cwiki.apache.org/HIVE/bylaws.html

These are basically a cut-and-paste job of the Apache Pig bylaws that were recently proposed by Alan Gates.

We will keep the vote open for 6 business days. In order for these bylaws to pass we require +1 votes from 2/3 of PMC members. All Pig users, contributors, committers are encouraged to vote, though only PMC votes will be binding.

+1 from me..

Ashish

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop