From: Carl Steinbach <carl@cloudera.com
Date: July 20, 2010 6:08:18 PM PDT
To: <hive-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Next Hive Contributors Meeting: August 9th @ Facebook

*What*: Hive Contributors Meeting: August 9th @
Facebook<http://www.meetup.com/Hive-Contributors-Group/calendar/14164112/>

*When*: Monday, August 9, 2010 4:00 PM

*Where*: Facebook HQ
1601 South California Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94304

The next Hive Contributors Meeting will occur on August 9th from 4-6pm at
Facebook's offices in Palo Alto.

You must RSVP if you plan to attend this event.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/Hive-Contributors-Group/calendar/14164112/

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop
postedJul 21, '10 at 7:27p
activeJul 27, '10 at 8:31p
websitehive.apache.org

2 users in discussion

John Sichi: 3 posts Edward Capriolo: 2 posts