Grokbase Groups Hive user July 2010

On Jul 15, 2010, at 1:32 PM, Edward Capriolo wrote:
I can imagine in two years when we have possibly four releases and
several version dependant features. The language manual is going to
have multiple Caveats, that will be less clear.
We can do something like purge the ones more than three releases old. Sun seems to keep their @since tags forever.
Also this is a fixable and anecdotal problem, but the wiki is slow. It
feels like it has been that way for months now.

Writes have definitely remained super-slow. Reopen this one?

All of the attachments in my [[Hive/ViewDev]] doc seem to have disappeared, with attachment support now disabled :(

Maybe related to the fact that spammers were using the wiki to upload porn videos? Sigh.

JVS

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop
postedJul 15, '10 at 2:32p
activeJul 15, '10 at 9:30p
websitehive.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Edward Capriolo: 2 posts John Sichi: 2 posts