Grokbase Groups Hive user July 2010
Thanks Ray!

A number of people are interested in this; I will send out a breakdown of the work required, as well as some pointers for getting started on it.

JVS

On Jul 1, 2010, at 2:57 PM, Ray Duong wrote:

Thanks John,

Can you provide me with some pointers?. My team can try to work on it.

Our workaround right now is to call the Thrift API from within Hive using a UDF.

Thanks,
-ray