Grokbase Groups Hive user June 2010
I believe anything you can do from the web page you can do from the Hadoop Java API.

JVS

On Jun 24, 2010, at 11:16 AM, Ryan LeCompte wrote:

Good ideas!

That works great for manually looking at the job tracker UI... but is there a way to figure out the job ID of the query programmatically in order to track the progress? Or do I need to screen-scape the job tracker web page somehow?

Thanks,
Ryan